Monday 9 December 2013

Feedback from Sinead - 2nd Review



This is my second feedback review which I received from Sinead. The aim of this was to have a look at my progress since the last time that we looked at my blog. The feedback that I received this time was a lot better than last time because I have been keeping on top of blog and up dating it regularly which was recognised by Sinead as she commented on how all of my posts now have explanations to go with them so that the people who view my blog can get a good understanding about what I am blogging about. Overall I am very pleased with the feedback because it shows that I am on task and completing the tasks that are set. If I keep to this standard my blog should have a successful outcome at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment