Wednesday 11 December 2013

Digipak Advert - 1st Draft


This is my first advert for my digipak. I decided to use a photo of the band as the main image to again get across the fact that we are a new band and therefore want our image to get across to the public. I also decided to stick with the black and white theme as I feel that it portrays the image that we want and has a good feel to it. On this advert I havent included lots of information because from some research that I carried out when looking at existing Digipaks lots of them just included simple information such as band name and also a release date. I feel that by me just including little information the consumer will want to know more about the album which will them make them want to buy the album. Therefore what I have aimed to do is get the consumer interested which will then entice them to buy the album. I have included star ratings from popular music magazines such as NME and Rolling Stone and also included a quote which again is a running trait throughout existing Digipak adverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment