Thursday 12 December 2013

Digipak Advert 1st draft


Here is my second advert which I created using Photoshop. This advert again is used to promote my Digipak which I am currently working on. Throughout my work I have tried to stick with the black and white theme as I feel this style best fits the band which we are trying to portray. 

On this advert I have decided to use one of the photos which we captured on our very successful shoot in London. As I mentioned I have added a black and white feature and also added a little blur which gives the photo a dark/rustic feel which is what I was aiming for. The photo shows us standing on London Bridge looking towards Tower Bridge I felt this photo was perfect as it reflects where the band are from and shows that out roots are important us. Out of the large group of photos which we did have I felt this photo was too good to be wasted which again is why I decided to use this photo as I felt it captured a really original photo of the band.

Throughout my Coursework I have been sticking to the same fonts therefore decided to also use this font on this piece of work. When researching other Digipak adverts a lot of them only used limited information therefore I decided to follow that strategy as I feel that if the information is catchy for example bold colours the consumer will be more interested which will then get them to purchase the album. On this advert I have decided to included the release date in red and also that it is our 'debut album' as I feel that this is the most relevant information therefore it should be highlighted.

I have also included ratings from popular music magazines , the website for our band , a few track names and also the company logo which are we signed to as all of these are popular traits throughout the adverts for albums and digipaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment