Saturday 23 November 2013

Digipak - 1st Draft



This is my 1st draft of my Digipak which we was asked to create to get a rough idea of what we wanted our Digipak to look like when we create the end product. We are also going to be presenting this to the class to show the progress that we have made throughout the weeks. I created this mock-up by using photoshop which made it a lot easier for me to move around certain images and texts to get them were I wanted them. This template was also provided which allowed me to position each panel correctly. All of the photos which we took as a group were all used effectively and became very useful as they have been featured in my Digipak in different ways such as on my track-listing and my front cover. Overall I am pleased with my first draft and do like the ideas that I have featured however when coming to making my end product I may decide to change it around and include some different things so that my Digipak can look as good as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment